Fleet Management Solution
Fleet Management is a function which allows companies that rely on transportation in their business to remove or minimize the risks associated with vehicle investment, improving efficiency, productivity and reducing their overall transportation and staff costs, providing 100% compliance with government legislation (duty of care) and many more.
Fleet management is the management of a company’s vehicle fleet. Fleet management includes commercial motor vehicles such as cars, vans and trucks. Fleet (vehicle) management can include a range of functions, such as vehicle financing, vehicle maintenance, vehicle telematics (tracking and diagnostics), driver management, speed management, fuel management and health and safety management.
The features and functionality of our fleet management solutions support FINANCE & ADMIN needs
- Optimising vehicle running operating cost
- Increased operation efficiency through:maintenance planning and scheduling, & delivery routing and scheduling
- Improved safety of vehicles, drivers and cargo
- Automated comparison of actual operating cost vs. owner and industry benchmarks
- Visibility of all financial aspects throughout asset/vehicle lifecycle
- Optimal sourcing by buying the right asset at the right price for the job required
- Real time workflows (business rules) and exception reporting
- Reliable, real time management information